Tuesday, March 26, 2019

She Is A Tablet

Submitted by the animal league. peppermint patty is a female corgi/heeler blend that is about 2 years old and is 32 pounds. this shy girl likes other dogs but prefers the company of adults over children.. She's 84 and never had a tablet, and wanted it for "art." i bought artrage for her and left her alone with her new toy for 30 minutes. this is what i came back to. and she was tickled. she just called me to tell me she had checked out reddit herself and was just amazed at how many people had commented about her picture (and to ask me about. My dramatic daughter's reaction to her new tablet..

Can I Give My Baby Tums?

Can i give my baby tums?

Siri Alternatives and Similar Software - AlternativeTo.net

Siri alternatives and similar software - alternativeto.net

BEST FB KL: The Winner of Asia's Got Talent Is ...

Best fb kl: the winner of asia's got talent is